Macmon Network Access Control provides a complete overview of your entire network environment at all times, performs a large number of essential network configurations automatically and thereby guarantees that all of the devices in your network are protected against unauthorised access and network attacks.
Macmon NAC Basic provides you with the protection you need to effectively control access to your network. Protecting your network against intrusion of unauthorised devices. Providing you with an overview of all the devices on your network, offering you the possibility of real-time IT inventory management. By allowing central administration of all company network switches via SNMP or SSH/Telnet. macmon NAC ensures that you have control over your network, macmon can notify you by means of switch-port-specific rules, and grant or deny access. The comprehensive user-specific reporting continually provides you with up-to-date evaluations.
Macmon also offers two product bundles and specific Add-Ons:
- macmon NAC, Advanced Security, VLAN Manager, Guest Service, IEEE 802.1X, Topology
- Modules of Network Bundle + extensive mechanisms to proof the compliance/security status of end devices
- macmon Energy + macmon TP
- Instant network overview with graphical reporting & topology
- Fast implementation & simple day-to-day operation
- Mixed operating with and without 802.1X
- Intelligent AD integration & dynamic rule creation
- Highly flexible
- "Guest Access" portal
- Strong integrations with leading security products
- Network equipment vendor agnostic
- macmon NAC is CC (EAL2+) certified
- Excellent vendor support