IDEAL Secure- Remotely optimise and secure systems - DBL Software
Remotely optimise, secure and parameterise Windows operating systems (Server or Workstation) in a few clicks. Easily enable or disable a set of actions on a selection of computers in a single step.
IDEAL Secure manages the optimisation of network servers and client PCs through the application of predefined actions. These settings are classified by theme: Windows, Hardware, Network and Software.
Remote application of predefined actions, without an agent
- Selection of actions depending on the operating system
- Network explorer for simplified selection of computers
- Selection of available actions by theme or keyword
- Automatic updating of actions over the Internet
- Possibility of creating your own actions
- Memorizing of favorite actions
- Checking the state of actions
- Possibility of canceling a series of actions (RollBack)
- Maintenance of all logs
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- All actions are classified by themes (Windows, Hardware, Network, Software) and sub-themes, all available actions can be searched by theme or keyword.
- IDEAL Secure automatically selects the actions available depending on the operating system found.
- Check the state (enabled, disabled or other) of actions on a set of computers in the network.
- Shut down/Restart a computer remotely.
- Store your "favorite" actions in a folder for fast access.
- Search for updates automatically when the software is launched.
- All logs of actions applied or cancelled are stored daily. These logs are used by the Rollback function.
- Edit a computer's registry base remotely using a tool included in the software. Allows you to confirm a change or check the content of a registry key without needing to log on directly to the PC.
- Network explorer can be used to display and manage all domains.
- Application of actions remotely and without an agent.
- Ability to cancel and RollBack actions easily.
- Create your own actions using an action editor. An assistant guides you through the process.