Pearl Echo - Web and messaging control - DBL Software
Pearl Echo.Suite web filtering software for use across many areas including web surfing, e-mail, instant messaging and chat, file transfers, news resource access. Pearl Echo.Suite will meet the needs of your organisation for single or multiple locations as well as for the monitoring of mobile Internet and roaming users.
Want to know the amount users are spending online? With one mouse click Pearl Echo.Suite will tell you. With a top-level report manager you can link to any website your users have accessed. You can also automatically restore the content from e-mails, news group postings and instant messenger activities - both inbound and outbound. There are more than 75 standard, customisable reports available that can be set up to run interactively or be generated and distributed automatically, depending on your requirements.
- Reduce nonproductive Internet usage thereby increasing productivity
- Eliminate inappropriate Internet use
- Reduces communication of sensitive data and the risk of unauthorised transactions
- Provid informative reports that are automatically generated and distributed
- Keeps access bandwidth for intended productive use
- Create custom Internet access profiles based on existing Directory users, groups and computers
- By sensing access violations and archiving information for future retrieval, accountability is maintained
- Works with your Acceptable Use Policy, allowing you to display your standards and keep users in line
- Surfing habits can be catagorised, providing insight into the amount of time users spend on the web