Webroot Secure Anywhere - Lightest and fastest AV - DBL Software
Webroot SecureAnywhere (WSA) is the lightest and fastest AV in the market
Webroot utilises a true cloud architecture enabling the client to be extremely small (just 700Kb in size, fully installed 20Mb) and efficient, installs in 6 seconds and scans in <2mins on avg. Because all Malware data is stored in the cloud there are no management servers to install and once deployed the client keeps itself permanently up to date, negating the need constantly update from one version to the next. Webroot Secure Anywhere can co-exist with other AV products so it is fine to deploy alongside another AV using active directory (or any software deployment tool) to deploy the client. Webroot's unique journaling and rollback technology takes a novel approach to detecting Malware by keeping a change journal of any modifications to your system made by unknown files so that it is possible to perfectly remediate damage caused by unknown Malware. The journaling and rollback feature works in conjunction with the outbound firewall which prevents unknown applications from communicating and renders them useless. Webroot also includes the market leading Identity and Privacy shield (as used by the leading banks, which protects internet sessions but can be set to protect any application in your environment from targeted Malware like a keylogger.
- Onlime Management Portal
- 750KB client installs, scans and protects in seconds
- No large signature updates or deffinition files
- Single Agent covers all Operating Systems
- No conflicts, will even run alongside any other AV software.
- Complete User Agent Policy Controls and Protection
- Browser identity and privacy shield
- Android and iOS Protection included
- Web Gateway protection included
- The Webroot® Intelligence Network (WIN) continuously collects, analyzes and correlates threat data, ensuring your protection stays on.
Please create a menu item for the DOCman List Menu Type (All Categories), otherwise DOCman List won't be able to create URLs properly.
One license protects up to five devices.
License is by annual subscription with discounts available for muti year purchase.
System and Browser Requirements
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit, Edge browser not currently supported
- Windows 8, 8.1, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows Vista®, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows® XP SP 2 & 3, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows XP Embedded
- Mac OS® X v.10.11.1 "El Capitan"
- Mac OS X v.10.10 "Yosemite"
- Mac OS X v.10.9 "Mavericks"
- Mac OS X v.10.8 "Mountain Lion"
- Mac OS X v.10.7 "Lion"
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, R2 Essentials
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation, Standard, Enterprise
- Windows Server 2003 Standard, Enterprise, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows Small Business Server 2008, 2011, 2012
- Windows Server Core 2003, 2008, 2012
- Windows Server 2003 R2 for Embedded Systems
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009 SP2
- Windows XP Embedded SP1, Embedded Standard 2009 SP3
- Windows Embedded for POS Version 1.0
- VMware vSphere 5.5 and older (ESX/ESXi 5.5 and older), Workstation 9.0 and older, Server 2.0 and older
- Citrix XenDesktop 5; XenServer 5.6 and older; XenApp 6.5 and older
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Virtual Box
Management Portal Access
- Internet Explorer® version 7 and newer
- Mozilla® Firefox® version 3.6 and newer
- Chrome 11 and newer
- Safari 5 and newer
- Opera 11 and newer